Sunday, March 29, 2015

     I have posted my favorite meshes & recolors here. This is not all of my stuff but a good chunk of it. When you get to the bottom of this page, it will say "older posts", there are at least 3 pages of my downloads to view so make sure to click on it.
     Almost everything of mine can be found at Save the Sims~Yahoo: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/SavingtheSims2_110Betsy4Arts/files
     I doubt if I will ever mesh again {but you never know} but I have started recoloring for sims 2 again. I will be posting some here as well as SimPearls: http://simpearls.co.uk/simpearls/index.php?board=102.0. So, I will hopefully still see & talk to you at SimPearls. Take care...Betsy

8 comments:

  1. Betsy, my daughter and I have always loved your creations. Thank you so much for sharing them with us. And thank you for making our Simmies' homes so much more cozy! :) I hope you'll get the urge again sometime to create. We'll keep an eye out! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words.They mean so much to me. Take care...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have so thankful that you are uploading some of your older files here. I have a lot of your "older" files and I will have to make a list of what I do and don't have! Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, that is so kind of you to say. Take care...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello, are we allowed to convert your objects to sims 4?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course you may convert my meshes to sims 4 but please give me credit for the original meshes. Also, if you could post a link/download on simpearls that would be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sure i will. thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete